Camp Food Service and Maintenance Conference
Camp Food Service and
March 27-29, 2018
The Food Service & Maintenance Conferences have long been staples of the Adirondack Training Institute’s offerings and we are excited to announce an update for this year’s conference! We are combining these great professional development opportunities into one conference. We will continue to focus on providing industry-specific and hands-on sessions as well as opportunities to collaborate and network with your colleagues. The new format will make traveling to the conference more cost effective for you and your Camp, thus allowing for multiple food service and maintenance staff members to benefit from this unique and worthwhile experience. Instructors and speakers come from national associations and are recognized experts in food service, maintenance and camping. Click here for information on pricing and registration.
Pre-Conference: Monday, March 26th
- ACA Standards Course. 9am-2:30PM. Free course to prepare directors for their ACA accreditation.
- Serv Safe Class and Exam. Extra fee – see conference registration form.
- Camp Food Service Management. Extra fee – see conference registration form.
Please mail, fax, or email one Registration Form per attendee. Register before February 16th to get our Early Bird Discount!
- If flying into Albany Airport, we can provide a shuttle for an additional fee of $25 each way. Please arrange to arrive by 3PM the day before the conference and depart after 2PM the closing day of the conference.
- Overnight lodging is available at Chingachgook in rustic, heated, shared bunk cabins with bathrooms in a separate building. The cost for lodging is $25 per night.
- The Best Western Hotel in Lake George offers a discounted rate of $85/night for conference attendees, please call the hotel directly at 518-668-5701 and mention “Camp Chingachgook YMCA.” A shuttle will be provided to and from Camp each day.
- There is also a block of rooms reserved at a discounted rate of $109/night at the Courtyard by Marriott Lake George, click here to reserve a room or call 518-761-1150 and Mention “Camp Chingachgook.” A shuttle will be provided to and from Camp each day.
Mail: YMCA Camp Chingachgook. 1872 Pilot Knob Rd. Kattskill Bay, NY 12844.
For more questions please call 518-656-9462.
The North American Camp Food Service Conference is an Educational Endorsed program of the American Camp Association and also endorsed by the YMCA and the Girl Scouts.